TERMS & CONDITIONS
These conditions do not affect the statutory rights of the consumers.
In these conditions:
- The “Seller” means “BEST LOOK”
- The “Customer” means the person placing the order or instructing the seller to supply goods.
- All products supplied by the seller shall be known as “Goods”
- Any delivery date specified in the seller’s order or quotation is estimated only and the seller shall not be liable for failing to deliver by such date or held responsible for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly due to the delay in delivering the goods.
- There shall be no breach of Contract on part of the seller by reason of any defects in the supplied goods unless and until such defects have been notified to the seller and the seller is given ample opportunity to investigate the claim.
- Our business hours are: 9.30 to 5.00 pm – Monday to Friday: 10.00 am to 4.00 pm – Saturday. Closed on Sundays and bank holidays.
- Orders can be placed by telephone to 01582 603603 or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, by post or by visiting our shop at: BL House, 68 High Street North, Dunstable, Bedfordshire, LU6 1LE
- Payment cab be made by credit card card/debit card or cash by visiting our shop at BL House, 68 high Street North, Dunstable, Bedfordshire, LU6 1LE. Credit card/debit card card payments can also be made over the phone.
- Payments for the goods supplied to non-account customers must be made before the goods are dispatched.
- Payments for the goods supplied to the account customers will become payable within 30 days of the invoice or as specified on the order form. Interest at the rate of 2% above the NatWest Bank Plc shall become payable on the overdue accounts.
- The ownership of the goods will remain with the seller and shall not pass to the customer until the seller is paid in full for the supplied goods.
- Orders should normally be received within 5 working days but please allow 7 to 10 days for delivery. Individual items may be sent dispatched separately depending on the stock situation. Delivery is subject to availability.
- Postage and packaging on supplied goods will be charged as specified on the order form. To non-account holders delivery is FREE over £50 order. Under this amount, P&P of £5.00 is charged.
- Claims of non-delivery or shortages must be reported to us by e-mail message within 48 hours of the invoice to the seller.
- The customer must examine the goods immediately on delivery and notify the seller of any damage or shortages as soon as possible as some carriers needs notification within 24 hours to make a claim. In the absence of such notification, the seller excludes all liability in respect of the damage or shortages.
- Any returns or faulty goods must be authorised by the seller prior to return and must be accompanied by by information as to the reason for return. The cost of the postage and packaging is not refundable unless agreed by the seller.
- On receiving the faulty goods from the customer, if the seller has reason to believe that the goods are faulty, the customer will be offered a replacement or a full refund.
- If the customer is not happy with the goods supplied, they can be returned to the seller provided they are in their original condition within 14 days of the delivery date at the customer’s expense.
- We endeavor to satisfy all our customers by providing quality products at competitive prices with unrivalled customer service.
- If you are for any reason unhappy with our service, please let us know and we will do out utmost to resolve the issue.