These conditions do not affect the statutory rights of the consumers.
- 1. The "Seller" means BEST LOOK.
- 2. The "Customer" means the person(s) placing the order or instructing
the seller to supply goods.
- 3. All products which are
supplied by the seller to the customer shall be known as "Goods".
Any delivery date(s) specified in the seller's order or quotation are estimated only and the seller shall not be liable
for failing to deliver by such date(s) or held responsible for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly due to the
delay in delivering the goods.
- 5. There shall be no breach of Contract on part of the
seller by reason of any defect(s) in the supplied goods unless and until such defects have been notified to the seller and
the seller is given ample opportunity to investigate the claim.
- 6. Our business hours
are 9.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Saturday. Orders may be placed by Phone: 01582 603603, Fax: 01582 661272, email: email@example.com, post or in person by visiting ourshop atBL House, 68High Street North, Dunstable, Bedfordshire, LU6
- 7. Payment can be made by credit card/debit card, cheque or cash by visiting ourshop
at BL House, 68 High Street North, Dunstable, Bedfordshire, LU61LE or by post to the same address.
- 8. Payment for the goods supplied to non-account customers must be made before the goods are despatched.
- 9. Payment for the goods supplied to account customers will become payable within 30 days of the
invoice date or as specified on the order form. Interest at the rate of 2% above the base rate of NatWest Bank Plc shall become
payable on overdue accounts.
- 10. The ownership of the goods will remain with the seller
and shall not pass to the customer until the seller is paid in full for the supplied goods.
Orders should normally be received within 5 working days but please allow 10 days for delivery. Individual items
may be despatched separately. Delivery is subject to availability.
- 12. Postage and packaging
on supplied goods will be charged as specified on the order form or price list.
- 13. Claims
of non delivery must be reported by the customer within 24 hours of the invoice date to the seller.
- 14. The customer must examine the goods immediately on delivery and must notify the seller of any damage or shortages
as soon as possible as some carriers need notification within 24 hours to make a claim. In the absence of such notification,
the seller excludes all liability in respect of the damage or shortages.
- 15. Any returns
or faulty goods must be authorised by the seller prior to return and must be accompanied by information as to the reason for
return. The cost of postage and packaging is not refundable unless agreed by the seller.
On receiving the faulty goods from the customer, if the seller has reason to believe that the goods are faulty, the customer
will be offered replacement or refund.
- 17. If the customer is not happy with the goods
ordered, they can be returned to the seller providing they are in their original condition within 14 days of the delivery
date at the customer's expense.
- 18. We endeavour to satisfy all our customers by providing
quality goods at competitive prices with unrivalled customer service.
BL House, 68 High Street North, Dunstable,
Bedfordshire, LU6 1LE Phone: +44(0) 1582 603603
Facsimlie: +44(0) 1582 661272 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: bldirect.co.uk